Loading

#maybaq7 12 posts
Ladies and gentlemen, this is how far we have gotten as a society filled with social ills. Girls glorifying sex, boys hyping fraud and drugs.

Congrats to us. We all have failed. #mindviewersopinions #maybaq7


No comments
From
To
End of comments
We need to get our youths off irrelevant activities on social media and open their eyes to the immediate reality.
Sex, cruise, hypocrisy and some immoral activities under the tag, #trends has totally taken over their minds.

#mindviewersopinions #maybaq7


No comments
From
To
End of comments
Get Your PVC today.

Vote Peter Obi in 2023 or your suffering will continue.

#mindviewersopinion #maybaq7 #Obidients #yusful


No comments
From
To
End of comments
Speaker of House of Reps. Femi Gbajabiamila is busy posting himself in school in Harvard, a 50+ old man.
While Nigerian Youths are out of school beacause of strike. Hold on......the same Youths i am making this post are even busy watching Bigbrother Naija, a semi porn programme.

#shame #mindviewersopinion #maybaq7


No comments
From
To
End of comments
Hook up or Runs, the generic name is "Prostitution"
It is pure English, you can't argue about a language that is not yours.
80% of our Nollywood actresses are prostitutes and the other 20% are either tired or repented.

I am in the industry and i must tell you that it as dark as hell.
#mindviewersopinion #nollywood #maybaq7 #trending


No comments
From
To
End of comments
Dont give them what they want to see. Represent a higher power.

#mindviewersopinion #maybaq7 #newweek


No comments
From
To
End of comments
Bigbrother Naija is here again to distract the youths to mentally, sexually and financially exploit them.

What a shame! #mindviewersopinion #maybaq7


No comments
From
To
End of comments
If you are seeing this post, you are alive and a champion.
Congratulations. #mindviewersopinion #maybaq7


No comments
From
To
End of comments
Please stop sending me links of your post to like biko. You are spamming my inbox and its crazy.

If i see any link on my inbox again i will unfollow and block you. Its too much 😐 #mindviewersopinion #maybaq7


No comments
From
To
End of comments
Unknown Bishops🤣 Tinubu and Apc are doomed come 2023. Going to the extent of hiring fake bishops is the height of their failure. #mindviewersopinion #maybaq7


No comments
From
To
End of comments

Open In App
| | | About | Terms | Privacy Policy