Opinions Stories Questions
ALL Funny/Hilarious Relationship Life Hack Family Public Awareness Happy Ending Backfire/Gone-wrong Injustice Quarrel/Dispute Spiritual/Paranormal Confession Dangerous/Tense/Insecurity Uncategorized

Mindviewers Stories

Did you hear or witness something interesting? Share here and read other people′s gist
 
 
Stories posted on Sun, 11th Feb. 2024

Alone with the clock

Alone with the clock
With each tik, the sound got nearer and my hearing capacity got better. It was 12 pm and I couldn't do anything but roll side by side on my bed.

The heat was too much, so I took of my clothes and lay naked, thanks to the fact that I lived alone.
The heat wasn't easing after all so I had to pick a thin book to give myself one of the most popular traditional method of ventilation that I knew about.

At each stroke, my arm grew weaker.
God knew that I wanted nothing more than the electricity distribution company to perform a miracle at that point in time.
Just recently, I have noticed a downside from their end...
... they always ensure that in a day of 100% we are with 7% with power, the rest of 93% leaves us wallowing in blackouts.

But then it's alright, I've got to go take my bath now and prepare for the AFCON match that awaits us, see yall later.

Category Competition Winner!

Prize successfully withdrawn to @kingsleysom's wallet
Show some love. Gift @kingsleysom something as TIPs

From
To
Load comments

Do you have a story?
Also, please remember to check this page daily. To read other people's stories.

ALL Funny/Hilarious Relationship Life Hack Family Public Awareness Happy Ending Backfire/Gone-wrong Injustice Quarrel/Dispute Spiritual/Paranormal Confession Dangerous/Tense/Insecurity Uncategorized
Tell Us A Story
Title:
  1. Pornograpy or erotic stories are not allowed.
  2. Only stories/gists are allowed. No motivational quotes/messages.
    If you post spam or non-story here, you'll be suspended.
    Historical, newspaper or publicly available stories are also not allowed.
  3. Plagiarism is DANGEROUS to the website. DO NOT COPY PASTE stories from other websites or you'll be penalized AGGRESSIVELY.
Warning: if this post contains unsafe words and you didn't indicate, the post will be deleted and your account will most likely be suspended.
Sample Expected Formats
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abce1234
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/SAMPLE/videos/000000000000000
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SAMPLE/status/0000000000000000000
You may as well share the video directly to MindViewers from your Twitter/YouTube.
Add mindviewers to your home screen to see it among the options
OR, open the Facebook video, select options, click Copy Link to paste here.
Erotic contents are not allowed on this platform. This is a serene environment.
* To avoid suspension, DO NOT copy and dump news/articles from other sites here; there's already a means to search and comment on any news from here.
Posting As: @
Add Mindviewers To Homescreen
| | | | | | About | Advertise | Terms | Privacy